They lose all of the time, their best players have flown the coop and it costs just too darn much money to watch them play. Those are just a few of the many reasons to hate your favorite sports team. The Bleacher Report.com has compiled a complete list of such reasons. See how many apply to your favorite team.
- It trades its best player. (Warfield, Kosar...)
- It fires or lets a legendary coach leave. (Schottenheimer)
- It charges you tons of money for tickets and concessions.
- The style of play is boring to watch. (Metcalf up the middle)
- The coach is a tool. (Belechik in the 90's)
- It lets its best player walk away. (Jim Thome - The Indians)
- The owner is a tool. (Modell)
- It is constantly in rebuilding mode. (Browns, Cavs...)
- from www.