Richland County Job & Family Services, as a result of the Governor’s state of emergency due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), intends to take every precaution to protect our community and maintain a safe working environment for our staff, including limiting in-person interactions.
We are encouraging the public to use the many alternatives available to them instead of coming into our lobbies, such as:
- applying for benefits online at www.benefits.ohio.gov
- calling our shared services number at 844-640-6446 from 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM, Monday through Friday
- submitting verification documents via email at Richland-Documents@jfs.ohio.gov or our exterior dropbox
- reporting Fraud using our hotline at 419-774-5400
- contacting Adult Protective Services via our hotline at 419-774-5473
Special Reminder- You cannot apply for Unemployment Benefits through the Richland Country Job & Family Services. Please use the following website: https://unemployment.ohio.gov/
For more information, please visit our website at www.rcjfs.net and our Facebook page.