June 12 @ 6:00 pm - 3:00 am
Join veteran paranormal investigator and star of the Travel Channel’s Paranormal Caught On Camera, Brian J. Cano for a very special engagement at a location revered by paranormal enthusiasts and movie buffs alike! Known on screen as “Shawshank Prison”, the Ohio State Reformatory has a rich history and a notorious reputation for being incredibly haunted. Open to veterans and novices alike, you will take part in an actual paranormal investigation, learn techniques and see why the prison has earned its haunted reputation.
- Check-in is at 6 p.m.
- OSR staff will review rules and regulations for the hunt.
- Following introduction, staff will lead you on a 1-hour
- guided tour.
- After the tour, Brian will brief you on the investigation strategy, and the lights will be turned off.
- Exploration and investigation of the prison lasts until 3 a.m.
- Pizza will be served approximately at 9 p.m.
- Soft drinks, water, coffee and hot cocoa will be served throughout the night.
Join Brian on an informal, relaxing Sunday, wandering along the “Shawshank Trail” – a route leading to various sites used in The Shawshank Redemption (participation is voluntary and not included in event ticket cost – it’s a “hang out” day)!
For tickets, click HERE.